|Job Description||Server-side Scala Developer
Financial industry startup in NYC looking for a bright, motivated mid-to-senior level Java programmer to do server-side development on a Scala/NoSQL analytics platform.
Comfortable work environment with lots of white boards. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and generous vacation days.
* expertise in server-side J2EE or core Java (3+ years work experience)
* excellent general understanding of Java best practices and the JVM
* exposure to functional programming languages such as Scala, Erlang, Haskell and/or OCaml
* strong quantitative skills
* experience doing data analysis on large data sets
* interest in or experience with non-relational database technologies such as MongoDB, Hive or CouchDB
Desirable, but not required:
* financial industry domain knowledge
* Linux skills
* ESB experience with Camel
|How to Apply||send resume to email@example.com|
|Email Resume To|